Happy St. Patrick’s Day
I love that face .
What’s for dinner?
grilled cheese sandwiches
Tomato Soup Recipe
- 4 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 slice onion
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white sugar, or to taste
- In a stockpot, over medium heat, combine the tomatoes, onion, cloves and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, and gently boil for about 20 minutes to blend all of the flavors. Remove from heat and run the mixture through a food mill into a large bowl, or pan. Discard any stuff left over in the food mill.
- In the now empty stockpot, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour to make a roux, cooking until the roux is a medium brown. Gradually whisk in a bit of the tomato mixture, so that no lumps form, then stir in the rest. Season with sugar and salt, and adjust to taste.
and a glass of Milk
How to entertain your little one
All you need is
Empty Ice cream container
She had fun putting taking the spoon in and out
She enjoyed stirring and stirring
Then I gave her a bunch of baby spoons that we don’t use any more cut a hole in the top of the container and showed her how to put them in the container.
This kept her busy for a long time
Then we took the lid of and dumped them out and she had fun putting them in and taking them out.
Then we put the lid back on and put them all back in and she liked looking at the spoons through the hole.
Then she took the container over to her baby cradle and put all the spoons in there.
It kept her busy for quite some time..